Most licenses issued by New Mexico Regulation Licensing Department can be renewed online. Select the LICENSE OR PERMITTING link to learn more.


Liquor licenses are renewed annually. If you hold a liquor license, you should get an email notification of your renewal and the steps you must complete. If you do not receive such an email, contact the New Mexico Alcohol and Gaming Division at (505) 476-4875.


Most permits or certifications issued by the New Mexico Environment Department require a business owner to file a form and pay a fee in person or via the postal service. Select the CONTACT INFORMATION link for phone numbers and district field offices.


Some municipalities or counties require a business owner to renew every one or two years. For contact information, select START on the top menu, then select the OBTAIN LICENSES AND PERMITS link, and on the web page select the LOCAL LICENSES AND PERMITS link.